After-School Butterscotch Brownies
This recipe makes 12 servings
|Per serving, about:||-|
- 2-1/4 cups 2-1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 tsp 1tspbutter
- 1 cup 1cupbutter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup 3/4cuppacked Splenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvanilla extract
- 2 2large egglarge eggs
- 1 (11 oz) package 1(11 oz) packageNestle Toll House Butterscotch Flavoured Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupchopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine butter, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the morsels and the nuts.
Spread into an ungreased 13 x 9 inch (33 cm x 23 cm) baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup morsels.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire racks. Cut into bars.
Additional information :
Serving Size: 1 (1.5 inch square) brownie
For more recipes, tips and information about Splenda® click here
Source : SPLENDA®