So, is everything crossed off your list? All the presents wrapped and under the tree? Cookies baked? Craft projects all sewn up?
Yeah, me neither.
But sometimes all you need is a little inspiration and a couple of free minutes to pull off an eleventh-hour creative coup. So dig out your craft supplies, put on “It’s a Wonderful Life” and whip together one of the following adorable ornaments. Most call for things you already have in your cupboards, and a lot don’t require a serious time commitment.
- ice cream cone ornaments from Balkan Style
- acorn pinecone ornaments from Angry Chicken
- recycled ribbon spool ornaments from Two Little Chickadees
- felt bacon ornaments from Seremeres
- texting ornaments from Home Workshop
- crayon ornaments from Twelve Crafts Till Christmas
- paint chip ornaments from Elsie Marley
- faux stained glass poinsettia ornaments from The Crafty Crow
- half-eaten gingerbread ornament from Elsie Marley
- cupcake ornaments from Bake It Pretty
Have a happy holiday, friends. I wish you a new year filled with light, love and happy crafting.