After a hectic short week, we just put the last pages of the Christmas issue to bed. Whew! I am so happy to have that one wrapped up – and so excited for you to see what we’ve got in store…including a special craft pull-out section. Woohoo!
All that proof-reading gets exhausting, so by the time I get home, I’m not up for much. I’ve been able to fit in just a bit of knitting each day – usually at the very end of the day. I’m hoping for some quality crafting time this weekend.
Meantime, I’ve got a handful of links to share. Here are a few great things I’ve seen this week:
- Mr. Button – buttons with facial expressions. So cute for a child’s cardigan!
- This desk-sized modern crosses quilt made me want a quilt for my office. (It’s always freeeeezing in here.)
- Cross-stitched iPhone cases? Yes please!
- Tanis’s scarf photos have reawakened my desire for a Cricket loom. Weaving looks like so much fun!
- Creative ways to decorate a pumpkin. I had no idea!
Don’t forget that this month’s sewing machine giveaway ends tonight at midnight. The winner will be announced tomorrow.