There isn’t much gift making happening at my house: I’ve been spending a lot of time researching tea sandwiches and working on a top-secret project. Stay tuned for a fascinatingly festive tutorial, coming soon.
In the meantime, check out these party-perfect decorating projects I’ve been inspired by lately. And please, share your own – there are only so many pom-pom garlands one can make!
- I need to make a trip to the park so I can make some colourful pinecone garland.
- Just use some red and gold paint, and create your own reusable holiday dinner napkins.
- I love anything made with felt – especially these colourful ornaments.
- Old books get a new life as vintage-look Christmas trees, perfect grouped together as a centrepiece.
- And here’s a fantastic idea from a Christmas party I attended last year: Use glittery ribbon to fill a clear glass tea light holder. It adds a lot of colour to the table!