The happiest colour trend of the season is unquestionably yellow. The bright, bold, sunny hue isn’t for the wallflower types, it’s a shade that guarantees to get your noticed. I adore all the various iterations, from taxi cab yellow to neon and pastel yellow to a deep mustard — as far as I’m concerned, it’s all good. My favourite way to wear it the hue this spring is in a pair of jeans, I’m crushing hard on these Rag & Bones. But if that’s too bold for you, try wearing the optimist colour in small hits via accessories.
Tip: The best neutral shade to pair with yellow is a stone grey shade, it just works.
- Rag & Bone Zipper Capri in Mustard, Aritzia, $210.
- Yellow pump, Aldo, $80.
- Daffodil print skirt, TOPSHOP at The Bay, $50.
- Fluro skinny belt, ASOS, $11.
- Ruffled chiffon cami, Old Navy, $27.
- Chain and gummy bracelet, ASOS, $11.
- Shorts, Old Navy, $23.
- Bag, Aldo, $55.
Will you be adding some yellow into your closet this spring?