Double-Chocolate Cherry Brownies
This recipe makes 25 servings
|Per brownie: about||-|
|total fat||7 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
- Portion size: 25 brownies
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupbutter
- 7 oz 7ozsemisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupSplenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 2 2eggeggs
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 1 cup 1cupall-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tspbaking powder
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupchocolate chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupdried cherries
In bowl over simmering water, heat butter with chocolate just until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Whisk in SPLENDA® Granulated until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
Whisk flour with baking powder; stir into SPLENDA® Granulated mixture in two additions just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips and cherries.
Spread in greased 8 inch (20 cm x 20 cm) square metal cake pan. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 25 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean with a few crumbs attached. Let cool; cut into squares.
Additional information :
Developed by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Source : SPLENDA®