From our sponsors: Oriental Vegetable Soup
Oriental Vegetable Soup
Photo courtesy of Arctic Gardens
This recipe makes 4 servings
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Total time : 10 minutes
- Portion size: 4 servings
- 125 g 125grice vermicelli
- 8 cups 8cupsveal stock, or beef broth
- 1 tbsp 1tbspsoy sauce
- 1 tbsp 1tbspponzu sauce
- 1 tsp 1tspThai red curry paste
- 10 10fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 piece of 1piece offresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 1/2lime
- 1 bag 1bagArctic Gardens Oriental-Style Vegetable Mix
- 60 slices of 60slices ofbeef fondue meat
- 1 pinch of 1pinch ofsalt and freshly ground pepper
- 225 g 225gbean sprouts
- 1 pinch of 1pinch offresh cilantro
Place rice vermicelli in a large bowl and cover with warm water to rehydrate. Let stand during soup preparation.
In a large saucepan, bring veal or beef stock to a boil.
Flavor stock by adding soy sauce, ponzu sauce, curry paste, cilantro leaves, ginger, and lime juice.
Add vegetable mix and beef. Cook for 2 minutes and adjust seasoning.
Drain rice vermicelli and place in individual serving bowls. Pour soup over vermicelli.
Garnish with bean sprouts and cilantro leaves. Serve.
Source : Arctic Gardens