Almond Orange Spritz Cookies
This recipe makes 37 cookies servings
|Per cookie: about||-|
|total fat||6 g|
|sat. fat||3 g|
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Total time : 12 minutes
- Portion size: 37 cookies
- 1 cup 1cupunsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup 2/3cupicing sugar
- 1 tsp 1tspfinely grated orange rind
- 1 1egg yolkegg yolks
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupground almonds
In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and orange rind until light; beat in egg yolk and salt. Stir in flour and almonds.
Using cookie press and desired disc, press dough into shapes on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in 325°F (160°C) oven until golden around edges, 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool on pans for 3 minutes; transfer to racks and let cool completely.
Source : Canadian Living Holiday Cookbook: Fall 2010