This creamy sauce doubles as a marinade and dip for pork and chicken skewers.
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: January 2014
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sodium-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili paste
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
Easy Peanut Sauce: In small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil and chili paste; slowly whisk in hot water until smooth. Stir in green onions.