This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||9 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 4
As well as muesli making a quick, healthful and satisfying breakfast with yogurt and fruit, it's also a good snack to send in the lunchbox for a quick pickup when children are on their way home.
- 1 cup 1cupapple juiceapple juice
- 2 cups 2cupslarge-flake rolled oats
- 1 1appleapples, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupplain yogurt
- 1 tbsp 1tbsplemon juice
- 1 1bananabananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupdried cranberrydried cranberries
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped hazelnuthazelnuts or almonds
- 2 tbsp 2tbspliquid honey
In bowl, pour apple juice over rolled oats; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 12 hours.
Stir in apple, yogurt and lemon juice. Spoon into individual bowls. Top with banana, cranberries and hazelnuts. Drizzle with honey.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: April 2004