Intensely flavoured cookies are just the thing when you want a chocolate fix. To avoid sifting when making them, separate the chocolate chips from the other ingredients with waxed paper.
- Portion size 750 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: January 2010
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinvh salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
MethodIn 4-cup (1 L) jar and using funnel, layer flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, brown sugar, semisweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips. Seal and store in cool spot for up to 1 month.
When ready to bake, follow these finishing instructions.