Best Bloody Mary
This recipe makes 8 servings
- Portion size: 8
This classic brunch drink also works as an aperitif with nibbles, especially cheese straws or crackers.
- 5 cups 5cupstomato juice or vegetable cocktail
- 1 cup 1cupvodka
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuplemon juice
- 1 tbsp 1tbspprepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp 1tbspWorcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tsphot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- Coarse salt
- 8 8slices lemon
- 8 8small celery stalkcelery stalks
In pitcher, stir together tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauces and pepper. Top with ice.
Serve in glasses rimmed with coarse salt and garnished with lemon and celery.
Additional information :
Best Danish Mary: Use aquavit instead of vodka.
Best Gin Mary: Use gin instead of vodka.
Source : Holiday Best: 2003