Layers of creamy yogurt, tropical fruit and toasted coconut make this quick breakfast a sunny start to your day.
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Total time 15 minutes
- Portion size 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons natural (skin-on) almonds
- 4 teaspoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted peeled mango
- 1/4 cup chopped cored peeled pineapple
- 2/3 cups coconut- or vanilla-flavoured 2% Greek yogurt
In dry skillet, toast almonds and coconut over medium heat, stirring often, until golden, 3 to 4 minutes; set aside.
In small bowl, stir together mango and pineapple; set aside.
In glass or parfait bowl, layer half each of the yogurt and fruit mixture; sprinkle with half of the almond mixture. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutritional facts per serving: about
- Fibre 5 g
- Sodium 76 mg
- Sugars 29 g
- Protein 17 g
- Calories 342.0
- Total fat 17 g
- Potassium 255 mg
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Saturated fat 7 g
- Total carbohydrate 34 g
- Iron 8.0
- Folate 8.0
- Calcium 21.0
- Vitamin A 6.0
- Vitamin C 53.0