Buttermilk Buckwheat Cranberry Pancake Mix
This recipe makes 4 cups servings
- Portion size: 4-1/2 cups (1.125 L)
Buttermilk powder and buckwheat flour are available at bulk-food stores. To vary the flavours, you can replace the buckwheat flour with whole grain or all-purpose flour and use dried blueberries or cherries instead of the cranberries.
- 2-1/2 cups 2-1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1 cup 1cupdried cranberrydried cranberries
- 2/3 cup 2/3cupbuttermilk powder
- 2/3 cup 2/3cupbuckwheat flour
- 2 tsp 2tspbaking powder
- 2 tsp 2tspbaking soda
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
In large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, cranberries, buttermilk powder, buckwheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. (Make-ahead: Divide evenly between 2 airtight containers; store in cool, dry place for up to 1 month.)
Use this pancake mix to make our Buttermilk Buckwheat Cranberry Pancakes.