Cajun Salmon and Scallop Kabobs
This recipe makes 4 servings
- Portion size: 4
- 1 tbsp 1tbspolive oil
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1tsppaprika
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tsppepper, (approx)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspdry mustard
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspdried oregano
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspchili powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1 pinch 1pinchcayenne pepper
- 1 lb 1lbsalmon filletsalmon fillets, skinned
- 1 lb 1lbsea scallopsea scallops
In bowl, stir together oil, garlic, paprika, 3/4 tsp (4 mL) pepper, mustard, oregano, chili powder, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and cayenne pepper.
Cut salmon into 1-1/2 -inch (4 cm) chunks; add to bowl and toss gently to coat evenly. In separate bowl, toss together scallops and pinch each salt and pepper. Alternately thread salmon and scallops onto soaked wooden skewers.
Place kabobs on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until scallops are opaque and fish flakes easily when tested with fork, about 6 minutes.