This recipe makes 4 servings
- Portion size: 4
- 1 1eggeggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupdry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1 cup 1cupshredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1green applegreen apples, grated
- 1 lb 1lbmedium ground beef
- 4 tbsp 4tbspDijonnaise sauce
- 4 tbsp 4tbspalfalfa sprouts
In bowl, beat egg with fork; mix in bread crumbs, salt, pepper, cheese and apple. Mix in ground beef.
Shape into four 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick patties. Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Add Dijonnaise sause and alfalfa sprouts. Place each in bun.