Cheese Ball Snowman
This recipe makes 33 1 tbsp (15 mL) servings
- Portion size: 2 cups (500 mL)
- 1 1Cheese Ball Base recipe, using white Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupfinely grated Parmesan cheese or romano cheese
- Peppercorns or currants
- 1 1strip roasted red pepperroasted red peppers
- 1 1baby carrotbaby carrots
Make Cheese Ball Base, using white Cheddar cheese; refrigerate until firm yet pliable, about 30 minutes. Divide into 3 slightly different-size balls; roll in Parmesan cheese.
On plate, line up smallest to largest ball. Decorate with peppercorns or currants for eyes and buttons, roasted red pepper strip for mouth and baby carrot for nose. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Source : Canadian Livng Holiday Cookbook: Fall 2009