Chili Orange Fillets
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||5 g|
- Portion size: 4
Any fillet takes to this easy and colourful orange topping. Serve with whole grain rice and zucchini kabobs.
- 1 lb 1lbfish filletfish fillets
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspgrated orange rind
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuporange juice
- 4 tsp 4tspbutter
- 1 tbsp 1tbspchopped green oniongreen onions
- 1 tsp 1tsplemon juice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspchili powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspall-purpose flour
- 1 dash 1dashhot pepper sauce
On greased baking sheet, brush fish with oil; season with salt and pepper to taste. Broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Meanwhile, in microwaveable measure, combine orange rind and juice, butter, onion, lemon juice, chili powder, flour and hot pepper sauce; microwave at High for 1 minute or until thickened, stirring once. Spoon over fish on serving plates.