- Portion size: 4
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||13 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
Because its flesh has so little connective tissue, fish is the quickest roast of all. Here flavourful accents cook into a stylish meal in only 15 minutes.
- 4 4centre-cut salmon fillet, (1-1/2 lb/750 g)
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvegetabIe oil
- 1-1/2 tsp 1-1/2tspchili powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped fresh coriander or parsley
- 1 1limelimes, cut in wedges
Place fillets, skin down, on foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Whisk together oil, chili powder and salt: spread over fillets. Roast in 450ºF (230ºC) oven for 10 minutes per inch (2.5 cm) of thickness or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
Slide metal spatula between flesh and skin to transfer to plates. Sprinkle with coriander. serve with lime wedges to squeeze over top.
Source : © CanadianLiving.com