Chilled Cucumber Buttermilk Soup
This recipe makes 6 servings
|Per each of 6 servings: About||-|
|total fat||4 g|
|sat. fat||3 g|
- Portion size: 4 to 6
Just a handful of ingredients are needed for this refreshing cucumber soup.
- 3 cup 3cupbuttermilk
- 1 1cucumbercucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupsour cream
- 1 tbsp 1tbsplemon juice
- 1 tsp 1tspgranulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 Pinch 1Pinchwhite pepper or black pepper
- 1 Half 1Halfcucumbercucumbers, grated and squeezed
- 4 4radishradishes, grated
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced fresh chivefresh chives or fresh dill
In blender, blend together buttermilk, cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
Garnish: Pour soup into serving bowls; sprinkle with cucumber, radishes and chives.