Pineapple Glazed Ham
Photography by Steve Krug Image by: Pineapple Glazed Ham<br>Photography by Steve Krug
For a more traditional take on Easter dinner, we have assembled our most popular entrees to build your Easter dinner around. Whether you're planning a sit down dinner or a buffet for a crowd, here are our best ideas for ham, lamb, pork or turkey. No matter which entree you decide on, these options will make a stunning centrepiece to your special family meal.
How long should you cook your main? Print and keep our holiday roasting guide.
- Pineapple-Glazed Ham
- Lemon and Thyme Roast Turkey With White Wine Gravy
- Roast Leg of Lamb With Caramelized Onion Gravy
- Leg of Lamb With Stuffed Artichokes, Spinach and Red Peppers
- Garlic and Bacon Stuffed Leg of Lamb
- Whole Ham Glazed with Red Wine and Quatre Épices
- Apricot-Glazed Spiral Ham
- Rosemary Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Crown Roast of Pork with Mushroom Pilaf
- Glazed Stuffed Veal Shoulder
- Herbed Roasted Turkey
Think spring food thoughts to go alongside the meat: herbed tossed new potatoes, the first fresh asparagus that's landed in your grocer's store and a bountiful garden salad will bring the newness of spring into your menu and your home.
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- Honey-Lime Carrots with Cipollini Onions
- Twin Peas with Roasted Garlic Butter
- Lemon Butter Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Smashed Potatoes
- Crunchy Parmesan-Topped Double Potato Mash
- Smashed Peas With Bacon and Basil
Looking for dessert ideas? Get inspired by our Easter entertaining guide.
Watch us cook! Step into the Test Kitchen and in 3 minutes we'll show you how to prepare a stunning Dijon Rosemary Glazed Rack of Lamb