Photo by: Jennifer Danter
Walter Craft Caesar Mix developed a special Caesar just for Canadian Living. Here's all you need to try one tonight.
Canadian Living staffers were recently schooled in the art of making the most Canadian cocktail ever: the Caesar. Walter, an artisanal Canadian company, developed an exclusive cocktail for us using their all-natural Caesar mix, and recently stopped by the Test Kitchen to show us how to whip one up.
Here's how to make one:
3 lemon wedges
1.5 ounces rosemary vodka
1 tablespoon Chili lemon syrup
1 tablespoon tamari
1 tablespoon port wine
Walter Craft Caeser Mix Mild Spice
Garnish: Pinot Grigio-pickled celery and cucumber wedges, rosemary sprig
Rim: Smoked Cajun salt and honey
1. Brush the rim of a mason jar with honey and dip in smoked Cajun rim.
2. Muddle lemon and vodka in glass and then add chili lemon syrup, tamari, and port wine.
3. Add ice cube to brim and fill with Walter Craft Caesar Mix.
4. Garnish with a skewer of wine-marinated celery and cucumber, and a rosemary sprig.
5. Finish with freshly cracked black pepper and a microzesting of horseradish on the surface of the Caesar.