Dulce Mascarpone Brownies
This recipe makes 64 servings
- Portion size: 64 brownies
Bake Fest 2009
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupcocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking soda
- 1 cup 1cupMazola Veg Plus Canola & Vegetable Oil Blend
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupboiling water
- 2 cups 2cupsgranulated sugar
- 4 4Naturegg™ Omega 3 EggNaturegg™ Omega 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 1-1/3 cups 1-1/3cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 pkg 1pkg(270 g) Chipits®† Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 tub (500 mL) 1tub (500 mL)Tre Stelle Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 cup 1cupprepared dulce de leche or caramel sauce
1. Line 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish with enough parchment paper to overlap sides; set aside. Stir together cocoa and baking soda until well combined. Add half of the oil and the boiling water; whisk until combined. Stir in remaining oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt using a wooden spoon, just until flour is absorbed. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Spread chocolate mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven or 40 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan.
3. Meanwhile, beat Mascarpone with dulce de leche until well combined; spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate until set and cut into squares.
Source : Bake Fest 2009