Make weekly dinners in your home less of a hassle with our make-head base recipes. You'll find you can pull together hearty and nutrious suppers in a snap:
Beef Base Ideas
- For chunky cowboy style chili, add a can each of kidney beans and chopped tomatoes, some chili powder, oregano and a splash of ale.
- For an easy stroganoff, sautÃ© sliced mushrooms; add some Beef Base and cook until thickened. Stir in sour cream and serve over noodles.
- For a skillet supper, stir in curry paste. Add cubed potatoes and simmer until tender. Stir in chopped fresh spinach just before removing form heat.
Rice and Vegetable Base:
- For chicken rice soup, add some Rice and Vegetable Base, cube cooked chicken and frozen peas to broth.
- For skillet jambalaya, brown onions and sausage in skillet; add spicy stewed tomatoes and cook until thickened. Stir in some Rice and Vegetable Base.