Frosty Viennese Coffee with Chocolate
This recipe makes 3 servings
- Portion size: 3
Try this for a cool coffee break. Freshly ground coffee always makes the best cup or, in this case, glass.
- 3 cups 3cupscold strong continental-roast coffee
- 2/3 cup 2/3cuplight cream or milk
- 1 tbsp 1tbspsugar syrup recipe
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupice cubes
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupwhipping cream
- 1 tbsp 1tbspchocolate, shaved
Combine coffee, cream and Sugar Syrup; pour over ice cubes in 3 tall glasses. Stir well and top each glass with 1/3 of the whipped cream and chocolate.
Source : © CanadianLiving.com