Goblin Face Caesar-tini
This recipe makes 1 servings
- Portion size: 1
Pickle juice, horseradish and hot sauce add their zesty kicks to this cocktail.
- 4 oz 4oztomato clam cocktail
- 1-1/4 oz 1-1/4ozvodka
- 2 tsp 2tsppickle juice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspprepared horseradish
- 3 dashes 3dashesWorcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes 3dasheshot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch 1pinchsalt
- 1 pinch 1pinchpepper Goblin face
- 2 2pimiento-stuffed green olivepimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 1miniature dill pickledill pickles or gherkin pickle Garnish
- 1 1lime wedge
- 1 1celery salt
Goblin Face: Thread 1 olive for eye-ball onto toothpick. Thread pickle cross-wise for nose beside olive, them remaining olive for other eye. set aside.
Garnish: Moisten 1/4-inch (5mm) rim of martini glass with lime wedge. Dip into plate of celery salt to coat. Set aside.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add tomato-clam cocktail, vodka, pickle juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper; shake vigorously to blend and chill. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with Goblin Face.
Additional information : Nonalcoholic Goblin Face Bloody Mary-tini:
Omit vodka. Reduce pickle juice to 1 tsp (5ml).