Grilled Vegetable Panini
This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||20 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 8
- 2 2sweet red peppersweet red peppers
- 2 2yellow pepperyellow peppers or green peppers
- 2 2portobello mushrooms
- 2 2zucchinizucchinis, (10 oz/300 g total)
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupextra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupwine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspDijon mustard
- 1 1clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tsppepper
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupmayonnaise
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp 2tbsptahini paste
- 4 4crusty buncrusty buns, cut in half
Seed, core and cut red and yellow peppers into quarters; place in large bowl. Remove stems from mushrooms; add mushrooms to bowl. Slice zucchini lengthwise; add to bowl.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; pour all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) over vegetables and toss to coat.
Place vegetables on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender-crisp. Thickly slice mushrooms.
Whisk mayonnaise, mint and tahini into reserved oil mixture; spread on cut sides of buns. Sandwich vegetables in buns. (Make-ahead: Wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.) Cut in half to serve.