Herbed Goat Cheese Soufflé
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||21 g|
|sat. fat||10 g|
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Total time : PT40M
- Portion size: 4
- 8 8eggeggs, separated
- 1 cup 1cupmilk
- 3 tbsp 3tbspall-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp 2tbspminced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 tsp 1-1/2tspdried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 pinch 1pinchpepper
- 1 pinch 1pinchcayenne pepper
- 1 tube (140 g) 1tube (140 g)soft goat cheese, crumbled
In large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, milk, flour, parsley, herb seasoning, salt, pepper and cayenne. Whisk in goat cheese until combined but still slightly lumpy.
In bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Whisk one-third into egg yolk mixture; fold in remaining whites. Pour into 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until puffed, dark golden and top is firm to the touch, about 30 minutes.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: May 2010