Lemon Pepper Roasted Cod
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||6 g|
- Portion size: 4
Fish roasts deliciously with lemon and peppercorn accents. Serve with baby carrots, green beans and red potatoes.
- 1 lb 1lbthick cod filletthick cod fillets
- 2 tbsp 2tbsplight mayonnaise
- 2 tsp 2tspgrated lemon rind
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspcoarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupsliced almondalmonds
Place fish on greased rack on baking sheet. Combine mayonnaise, lemon rind and pepper; spread over fish. Bake in 450°F (230°C) oven for 7 minutes. Sprinkle with nuts; bake for 5 minutes or until nuts are golden and fish flakes easily when tested with fork.