- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: May 2011
- 3 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 3 green onions sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 6 oz green beans trimmed and cut in 1-inch (2.5 cm) lengths
MethodIn small bowl, whisk together black bean sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 cup water; set aside.
In wok, heat 1 tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry pork until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Add remaining oil to wok; stir-fry white parts of green onions and ginger for 30 seconds. Add green beans; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add pork and black bean mixture; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add green parts of green onions; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 194 mg
- Protein 23 g
- Calories 328.0
- Total fat 20 g
- Potassium 522 mg
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Saturated fat 6 g
- Total carbohydrate 11 g
- Iron 16.0
- Folate 10.0
- Calcium 4.0
- Vitamin A 4.0
- Vitamin C 10.0