- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2008
- 16 fingerling potatoes cooked and halved
- 4 cups torn curly endive
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
MethodIn large bowl, combine potatoes, with curly endive.
Whisk together extra-virgin olive oil, shallots, fresh parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss with potato mixture.