- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2004
- 4 cups sliced broccoli florets and stems
- 1/2 sweet red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup cubed feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook broccoli until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain and chill in cold water; drain well.
In bowl, combine broccoli, red pepper, onion, feta cheese and sunflower seeds.
Mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat.