- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: March 2004
- 1 1/2 lb trout fillet
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
Arrange trout, skin side down, on greased broiling pan. Brush with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until fish flakes easily when tested, about 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, mix together lemon juice, remaining oil, 1 tsp (5 mL) water and green onion. To serve, drizzle over trout.
Core tomatoes; cut lengthwise into quarters. Place on small foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. In bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tomatoes.
Broil until top is golden, about 4 minutes.
Nutritional facts <b>Per serving:</b> about
- Sodium 266 mg
- Protein 3 g
- Calories 41.0
- Total fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 3 g
- Iron 4.0
- Folate 3.0
- Calcium 9.0
- Vitamin A 9.0
- Vitamin C 18.0