- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: February 2008
- 1/2 cauliflower (about 1 lb/500g), chopped
- 1/2 celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh green onions
MethodIn saucepan of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower and celery, until softened, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to food processor.
Add olive oil, salt and pepper; process until consistency of mashed potatoes. Stir in chives or green onions.