If you're unsure about cooking seafood but love the taste, this is the recipe for you. Your grill does all the work in 6 to 8 minutes. Purchase shrimp already peeled and deveined for even faster preparation.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2008
- 2 skinless centre-cut salmon fillets
- 1/2 sweet green pepper cored and seeded
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 8 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 oz scallops muscle removed
- 4 lemon wedges
MethodCut salmon and green pepper into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
In large bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and marjoram; add salmon, green pepper, shrimp and scallops. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
Loosely thread seafood and peppers onto 4 metal skewers. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with any remaining marinade. Close lid and grill, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with lemon.
More kabob recipes:
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 414 mg
- Protein 26 g
- Calories 323.0
- Total fat 22 g
- Cholesterol 88 mg
- Saturated fat 4 g
- Total carbohydrate 3 g
- Iron 10.0
- Folate 14.0
- Calcium 4.0
- Vitamin A 3.0
- Vitamin C 25.0