Succulent chunks of fish make a quick, summery meal.
- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2006; Get Grilling: Summer 2007
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6oz/175 g each)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges
MethodRemove and discard skin from salmon; cut into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) cubes to make 24 pieces.
In large glass bowl, mix together dill, oil, lemon rind and juice, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Add salmon cubes and toss to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
Beginning and ending with lemon wedge, thread salmon loosely onto 4 metal skewers, reserving marinade. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with marinade. Close lid and grill, turning twice, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes.
More skewer recipes:
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 368 mg
- Protein 29 g
- Calories 338.0
- Total fat 23 g
- Cholesterol 84 mg
- Saturated fat 4 g
- Total carbohydrate 2 g
- Iron 4.0
- Folate 21.0
- Calcium 2.0
- Vitamin A 2.0
- Vitamin C 23.0