- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2009
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 8 oz whole wheat pizza dough
MethodIn small bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt, oregano and hot pepper flakes; set aside.
On lightly floured surface, divide dough in half; shape each into disc. Roll out each into 8-inch (20 cm) oval. Place on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill for 5 minutes. Turn and brush with oil mixture. Close lid and grill until crust is crisp and golden, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to cutting board and cut into pieces.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 627 mg
- Protein 6 g
- Calories 186.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Potassium 9 mg
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 28 g
- Iron 10.0
- Calcium 3.0
- Vitamin A 1.0