- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: October 2006
- 4 large potatoes (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- 2 cans solid white tuna drained
- 1/2 cup diced roasted or fresh sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olive
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
MethodPrick each potato several times; microwave on high, turning halfway through, until tender, about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, in bowl, combine tuna, red pepper, olives, mayonnaise, sour cream, celery, onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
Cut X in top of each potato; squeeze to open and separate. Mound tuna mixture onto potatoes.
Place potatoes on rimmed baking sheet; broil 6 inches (15 cm) from heat until heated through and edges are crisp and darkened, about 5 minutes.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 776 mg
- Protein 22 g
- Calories 338.0
- Total fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 28 mg
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Total carbohydrate 46 g
- Iron 27.0
- Folate 14.0
- Calcium 7.0
- Vitamin A 12.0
- Vitamin C 107.0