Photography by Matthew Kimura
This recipe makes 10 1/4 cup (50 mL) servings
- Portion size: 2 cups (500 mL)
Serve this delicious dip with fresh cut veggies and homemade pita chips.
- 1 can 1can(19 oz/540 mL) chickpeachickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup 1/3cuptahini paste
- 3 tbsp 3tbsplemon juice
- 3 tbsp 3tbspwater
- 1 tbsp 1tbspolive oil
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tspground cumin
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 2 2clove garliccloves of garlic, minced
In food processor, puree together chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, water, olive oil, cumin and salt. Stir in garlic.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2005