This recipe makes 36 squares servings
|Per square: about||-|
|total fat||5 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 36 squares
Anne Hines dug into her recipe box for a favourite no-bake square that is so easy kids will enjoy helping to make it.
- 1 box (200 g) 1 box (200 g)chocolate wafer cookiechocolate wafer cookies, (49)
- 1 cup 1cupsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup 1cuptoasted chopped walnuts or chopped pecans
- 1 bag 1bag(400 g) large marshmallows, (50)
- 1 can (300 mL) 1can (300 mL)sweetened condensed milk
Grease sides of 13- x 9 -inch (3L) baking dish; line bottom with parchment or waxed paper. Set aside.
In food processor, chop cookies until fine. Transfer to bowl along with coconut and walnuts.
With kitchen scissors, cut each marshmallow into 8 pieces. Add to bowl along with condensed milk. Using hands, mix and press together until moist and holding together.
Press evenly into prepared pan and refrigerate for about 30 minutes or until set. Cut into squares.