This recipe makes 2 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||17 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
- Portion size: 2
These toppings are a starting point. Use your imagination to customize tortilla or pita pizzas.
- 2 six-inch 2six-inchflour tortillaflour tortillas or pita breads
- 3 tbsp 3tbspprepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupcrumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatosun-dried tomatoes
- 6 6kalamata olivekalamata olives, pitted and halved
Place tortillas on toaster oven broiler pan; spread each with pesto. Sprinkle with goat cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) toaster oven until base is crisp and toppings are hot, 8 to 10 minutes.
Additional information : Variation
Hot and Classic Pizzas: Replace pesto sauce with pizza sauce; goat cheese with shredded mozzarella cheese; tomatoes with 6 slices pepperoni or 3 slices Genoa salami, halved; olives with pickled hot pepper rings.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: September 2006