Pitcher perfect cocktail recipes
By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen
These thirst-quenching hot-weather pitcher drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) are guaranteed to spike any summertime party.
- Chimichurri Chicken
- Black Bean Sausage Soup
- Roasted Pepper and Spinach Pasta
- Balsamic Grilled Red Onions
- Barbecued Stuffed Tomatoes
- Garlic Bread with Cheese
- Mocha Ice Cream
- Citrus Zabaglione
- Nectarine Saute
- Lemon Plum Compote
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Mushrooms
- Lemony Penne With Chicken and Artichokes
- Orange-Glazed Pork Chops With Hazelnut Green Beans
- Shrimp With Edamame Succotash
- Berry Charlotte
- Spaghetti With Amatriciana Sauce
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Cherry Almond Muffins
- Belgian Endive Spears With Curried Chicken Salad
- Classic Devilled Eggs
Perfect for company, each of these pitcher cocktails serves 5 to 6 people. For a larger, thirsty crowd set up a few different pitcher recipes as featured in our photo. Your guests will love sampling different sangria recipes on a hot day.
Sangria, a Spanish wine punch, is a blend of wine, spirits and fruit. This recipe uses white sparkling wine, but for the classic red wine sangria, see...
Slushy Limoncello Watermelon Lemonade
Limoncello is the generic name for a sweet Italian lemon liqueur. It is wonderful as a palate cleanser, an after-dinner drink or as a flavouring for b...
Frosty Peach Daiquiris
Peaches give this drink a smooth texture. To peel them, blanch in boiling water just long enough to loosen the skin, then peel. You can also use froze...
Strawberry Rum Punch
Fruity and smooth, this drink makes a pretty-in-pink glass. You could also use white or amber rum instead. For a delicious nonalcoholic Strawberry Pun...
The Negroni is an aperitif, or predinner drink, intended to stimulate appetites with the bitter Italian aperitif Campari. For best flavour, choose a f...