Pulled pork recipes
By Recipes by The Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Seven soul food recipes to chase away the winter blahs.
- Chai Tea for Two
- Chocolate Chai
- Vegetable Samosas with Fresh Coriander Chutney
- Vegetable Samosas with Mint Chutney
- Spiced Lamb Samosas
- Indian Tomato Salad
- Biryani-Inspired Vegetable Rice
- Rice Pilaf with Cardamom and Pistachios
- Homemade Paneer
- Fish Tacos With Mango-Avocado Salsa
- Steak Tacos With Pebre Salsa
- Lemongrass Chicken Tacos
- Lemony Penne With Chicken and Artichokes
- Orange-Glazed Pork Chops With Hazelnut Green Beans
- Tofu Noodle Stir-Fry
- Farfalle With Prosciutto and Olives
- Shrimp With Edamame Succotash
- Linguine With Tuna and Mushrooms
- White Bean Salad With Seared Steak
Slow cooking a pork shoulder roast is an optimal way to prepare this cut, as it keeps it moist and oh-so tender. For a fun family meal, prepare Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos and leave the garnishes on the table. Encourage your kids to be creative and build their own taco combinations.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chili Stew is a fuss-free meal you can prepare in the morning and enjoy at night. Pair with Cornmeal Green Onion Biscuits for a classic combination.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
Start the ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning so dinner simmers during the day. With garnishes set out on the table, everyone can assemble h...
Hickory Pulled Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Combine paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt and pepp...
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Tender enough to be shredded with a fork, pulled pork makes an easy buffet mainstay. Offer buns (to pile high with pork), pickled jalapeno peppers, sh...
Southwest Pulled Pork Chili Soup
This hearty soup-stew version of pulled pork has a rich, smoky tomato broth with a little kick. Pair it with ...
Southwestern Pulled Pork with Pineapple
Ideal as a make-ahead item, this pork is braised, shredded, sauced and ready to be stuffed into taco shells.
Mexican Pulled Pork
This pork shoulder roast is braised in a zesty tomato sauce, but instead of slicing it, you shred it to serve on buns or in tortillas with sliced avoc...