Momma's Clam Bucatini
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||8 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 4
Colourful, appetizing and easy enough to throw together on a weeknight, this upscale pasta dish feeds four.
- 12 oz 12ozbucatini pasta, or other long-strand pasta
- 2 cups 2cupsbroccoli floretbroccoli florets
- 1 can (142 g) 1can (142 g)baby clambaby clams
- 2 cups 2cupsJust Like Momma's Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped fresh parsley
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook bucatini until almost tender but firm, about 7 minutes. Add broccoli; cook until bucatini and broccoli are tender but firm, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; return to pot.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, stir clams and their juice with Just-Like-Momma's Pasta Sauce over medium heat just until steaming. Pour over bucatini mixture; add parsley and toss together.