Leek and Mushroom Stuffing<br>Photography by Jeff Coulson/TC Media Credits: Leek and Mushroom Stuffing<br>Photography by Jeff Coulson/TC Media
Flavourful stuffing completes the meal so don't waste any that doesn't fit into the bird and just bake it separately.
• Spoon into greased 13- x 9-inch (3L) glass baking dish or 12-cup (3 L) casserole dish; cover with foil.
• Bake in 400 F (200 C) oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until hot and top is crisp.
Our most scrumptious recipes:
|Sausage, Apple and Sage Stuffing |
Toasting the bread beforehand means you won't have to worry about sogginess, while adding flavourful pork sausage keeps it moist in the oven.
|Leek and Mushroom Stuffing |
This stuffing works best with day-old bread, which doesn't shrink as much once the liquid is added.
|Chestnut and Mushroom Stuffing |
Sweet chestnuts and meaty mushrooms add fall flavour to an otherwise classic stuffing.
|Rosemary Focaccia and Wild Rice Stuffing |
Brussels sprouts and bacon star in this savoury stuffing. Whether you choose roast turkey or goose, this stuffing will complement it perfectly.
Other stuffing recipes:
Pear, Pecan and Cherry Stuffing
The fruit and nuts can be easily replaced with the same quantity of apples, raisins, hazelnuts or any other favourites.
Chorizo, Apricot and Chestnut Stuffing
This stuffing recipe and method ensures a nice crispy top.
Roasted Red Pepper Fennel and Rice Stuffing
This stuffing is gluten- and dairy-free.
Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing with Smoked Sausage
Adding the jalapeno to the cornbread carries the flavour throughout the whole stuffing.
Pancetta and Prune Stuffing
This well-seasoned stuffing is equally delicious both stuffed in a goose or turkey or baked in a casserole dish.
Caramelized Onion and Apple Stuffing
This moist stuffing is even tastier roasted in a goose or small turkey.
Slow Cooker Stuffing
If you like to roast the turkey unstuffed (or are running out of space in the oven), this is a perfectly delicious solution.
More Canadian Living stuffing recipes:
- Pacific Northwest Turkey Stuffing
- Corn Bread Turkey Stuffing
- Herb Turkey Stuffing and Gravy
- Pecan Corn-Bread Turkey Stuffing
- Hazelnut Bread Turkey Stuffing
- Shallot Sausage Turkey Stuffing
- Cranberry Apricot Turkey Stuffing
- Cornbread Pepper Turkey Stuffing
- Roast Garlic Turkey Stuffing
- Sausage Walnut Turkey Stuffing
- Sage and Onion Bread Turkey Stuffing
- Cranberry Egg Bread Turkey Stuffing
- Exotic Mushroom and Bacon Turkey Stuffing
- Spinach, Bacon and Cashew Turkey Stuffing
- Fruited Nut and Rice Turkey Stuffing with Pan Gravy
- Chorizo and Rice Turkey Stuffing