Oven-Baked Sesame Chicken Wings
This recipe makes 4 servings
- Portion size: 4
- 3 lb 3lbchicken wingchicken wings
- 1 cup 1cupdry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupgrated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupsesame seeds
- 1 tsp 1tspdried oregano
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspblack pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspcayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupbutter, melted
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Remove tips (if desired), excess skin and fat from chicken wings.
In shallow dish combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne. Dip wings into butter; roll in bread crumb mixture to coat completely.
Arrange wings, meaty side down, on well greased rimmed baking sheet. Bake in oven, turning halfway through for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden, crisp and no longer pink on the inside.