Bratwurst Sausage with Confetti Cabbage Stir-Fry
Phtography by Yvonne Duivenvoorden Image by: Bratwurst Sausage with Confetti Cabbage Stir-Fry<br />Phtography by Yvonne Duivenvoorden
Enjoy carefree evenings with these pre-planned menus for the whole family. We choose the meals and test the recipes; you make sure they get on the table. Easy enough? Here are five recipes to ease you through the dinner hour.
• Omelette Crêpes with Mushroom Pilaf - Hone your omelette and crepe-making skills tonight with this fast vegetable-filled entree. Enough for a party of four!
• One-Pot Macaroni with Beef and Tomatoes - Need a quick and easy dish when your kids suddenly decide to have a sleepover? Everyone loves macaroni, and this recipe is perfect for an impromptu dinner party.
• Catfish Fillets with Red Pepper Dressing - These fish fillets are roasted on a bed of sliced onions and dressed with a sweet, tangy red pepper dressing.
• Marmalade-Glazed Chicken with Squash - Celebrate the weekend with this easy citrus-glazed chicken recipe and baked squash side, prepared with lots of orange marmalade.
• Bratwurst Sausage with Confetti Cabbage Stir-Fry - This easy recipe uses Bratwurst sausages in a main course with a cabbage stir-fry side. If there are leftovers, they make for a great sandwich filling the next day too!
Veggie to try
• Bok Choy - Move over, potatoes and carrots – this Asian-inspired veggie side is a dinner-time hit.
Canadian Living Magazine, January 2005
Page 1 of 1