Greek-Style Seafood Kabobs
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||22 g|
|sat. fat||4 g|
- Portion size: 4
If you're unsure about cooking seafood but love the taste, this is the recipe for you. Your grill does all the work in 6 to 8 minutes. Purchase shrimp already peeled and deveined for even faster preparation.
- 2 2skinless centre-cut salmon filletskinless centre-cut salmon fillets
- 1/2 1/2sweet green peppersweet green peppers, cored and seeded
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupextra-virgin olive oil
- 2 2cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2tspminced fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspdried marjoram or oregano
- 8 8raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz 6ozscallopscallops, muscle removed
- 4 4lemon wedges
Cut salmon and green pepper into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
In large bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and marjoram; add salmon, green pepper, shrimp and scallops. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
Loosely thread seafood and peppers onto 4 metal skewers. Place on greased grill over medium heat; brush with any remaining marinade. Close lid and grill, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with lemon.
More kabob recipes:
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2008