Grilled Cajun Chicken Salad
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||13 g|
|sat. fat||3 g|
- Portion size: 4
Serve with sourdough rolls and finish with sliced strawberries.
- 4 tsp 4tspCajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp 1tbspvegetable oil
- 8 8boneless skinless chicken thighboneless skinless chicken thighs, (or 4 breasts)
- 4 cups 4cupstorn mixed greens
- 4 4radishradishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups 2cupsthinly sliced cucumbercucumbers
- 1 1sweet green peppersweet green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupGreen Goddess Dressing recipe
In small bowl, whisk Cajun seasoning with oil; brush over chicken. Place on greased grill or in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; close lid and grill or pan-fry, turning once, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, about 8 minutes.
In large bowl, toss together greens, radishes, cucumber, green pepper and dressing. Slice chicken; arrange over salad.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2003