Italian-Style Chicken Breasts
This recipe makes 4 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||12 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 4
A quick lemon-garlic marinade breathes life into plain boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Cutting the breast in half horizontally whittles cooking time down to just 6 to 8 minutes on the grill.
- 4 4boneless skinless chicken breastboneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp 3tbspextra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp 2tbsplemon juice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspdried Italian herb seasoning
- 3 3cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
With sharp knife held horizontally, cut each chicken breast in half to make 2 filets. Between plastic wrap, flatten to even thickness.
In bowl, whisk together oil, parsley, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper; add chicken, turning to coat. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; brush with remaining marinade. Close lid and grill, turning once, until no longer pink inside, 6 to 8 minutes.
More chicken breast recipes:
- Broiled Cajun Chicken Breasts
- Leek and Cheese Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Breasts with Canadian Brie
- Caesar Salad Chicken Breasts
- Thyme-Grilled Chicken Breasts
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: July 2008